It is the last day in our kitchen and I am so thrilled to see and hear about everyone’s results. This final day will truly showcase all of your efforts and I guarantee that you are going to want to spend oodles of time in your freshly cleaned kitchen.
Next week we will be tackling another hot spot for when you have guests…the bathroom! This is another source of embarrassment for me and I am looking forward to creating a guest-worthy space. I hope you will join me on our next mission.
If you want to work ahead, here is what I had in mind for our agenda for the bathroom:
1. Organize and inventory bath/beauty products (this is a big one for the CVS addicts, like myself).
2. Organize and clean out the medicine cabinet.
3. Weeding out the unnecessary items.
4. Caulk tub (if needed), clean hard water from fixtures (if needed), and wash shower curtain.
5. Repeat steps necessary in other bathroom(s) of your home (I realize this might take more than one hour, depending on the amount of bathrooms you have)
6. Final tidy- clean the sink, toilet, tub, mirror, and do a deep clean on your floors.
Please know that I am here for any questions, should they arise, and feel free to share your progress through your own blog or email your pictures to me and I will post them to share everyone’s hard work and progress.
If you haven’t joined in the challenge yet, it is never too late to start. Everyone can go at their own pace, you can print out the materials and tackle a one hour task any day of the week. The important thing is to just start! You won’t believe what a difference one hour can make in your home.
Spring Cleaning Your Kitchen Day Six (newly updated with cabinet instructions)
In Case You Missed It (Previous Printables):
Spring Cleaning Introductory Page
Spring Cleaning Recipes
Spring Cleaning Your Kitchen Day One
Spring Cleaning Your Kitchen Day Two
Spring Cleaning Your Kitchen Day Three
Spring Cleaning Your Kitchen Day Four
Spring Cleaning Your Kitchen Day Five