Looking for some tips and ideas for hosting your Easter celebration this year? Today I am sharing my tips & ideas for hosting the best Easter celebration over at the Snackpicks site.
Head on over to find out some ideas for setting your table, choosing a great color scheme, and get recipes idea for elegant and effortless dishes to serve for your Easter gathering. I hope you will find some great ideas and inspiration for the Easter season!
Looking for other fun Easter projects on MomAdvice? Here are six recommendations for a fun Easter season.
1. Marbleized Easter Eggs
2. Homemade Bunny Bread (in the Bread Machine)
3. Deviled Eggs (to be created from your dyed eggs)
4. DIY Fabric Flower Barrettes (for Easter accessories)
5. Budget-Minded Easter Celebrations
6. Kool-Aid Easter Egg Dying
Don’t forget, I also have a fun Rolled Ribbon Rosette Hair Bow that would make the perfect Easter accessory for a little girl in your life. Be sure to head over to that tutorial and find out how to make this craft that requires no craft skills at all.
Happy Easter, everyone!