For many years, I have wanted to do a reading guide for you all, but each year the days would slip away and I would think, “Maybe next year!”
Well, not today, Satan!
I am thrilled to share my first Summer Reading Guide with you! This has been a true labor of love and I’m incredibly proud how this turned out.
Within this 15 page guide you will find:
- A huge list of great books to read over the summer. I have included some new (and upcoming) novels, but I also weaved in some older favorites that might be easier to snag at your local library.
- Tips for reading more this summer including a few of my own tried-and-true formulas for reading.
- A bookworm gift guide filled with fun finds from Etsy sellers.
- 10 of my all-time favorite books
- 5 summer selections curated by the Currently Reading Podcast.
All you need to do to access the free guide is be an email subscriber! Upon signing up for our mailing list, you will receive a link to the reading guide.
If you decide to read any of these selections, I’d be honored if you used the #momadvicesummerreading hashtag and tag me on Instagram!
Happy reading, bookworms! xo