Looking for a fun new way to celebrate Easter? I have the perfect martini for you! Peep Martinis are a fun way to celebrate the season that is sure to be a crowd pleaser! This Peep-tini is an adorable nod to this beloved little candy!
This martini is made with marshmallow fluff vodka, heavy cream, and a vanilla simple syrup. Simple syrup is the easiest way to add flavor to cocktails or coffee drinks and is made from items you already have in your pantry.I love my peppermint syrup for my homemade peppermint mochas and my plain simple syrup for the perfect mojito. It takes only a few minutes to make a simple syrup and is a great little item to have tucked away in your fridge for cocktail or coffee-making!
If you have a dairy sensitivity, the heavy cream can be replaced with your favorite dairy substitute like vanilla almond milk, thick and rich coconut milk, or even rice milk for a more mild flavor. They all will taste absolutely delicious and paired with the vanilla vodka, it feels a little like you are cheating!
Author: Adapted from SheKnows.com
Recipe type: Drink
- 1-1/2 ounces fluffed marshmallow vodka
- ½ ounce vanilla syrup, plus extra for rim
- 1 ounce cream
- To make vanilla syrup: 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and stir constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Cool to room temperature and store in a glass jar in the refrigerator for up to three months.
- Pour a small amount of vanilla syrup onto one plate and sprinkle sugar onto another plate. Dip rim of glass in syrup and then into sugar to coat.
- Put vodka, syrup and cream in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain into glass.
- Adorn with a Peep.
I highly recommend enjoy that cocktail while gazing at your beautiful Peep Wreath that is decorating your door. You can’t beat a Peep show like that!
The fun started with me today, but you can catch our projects all week long! Have a fun Spring project you have been working on? Be sure to add your Spring projects on Friday, March 22nd at 8 a.m. CST…on any of our blogs. So…mark your calendars! The fun starts on Monday, March 18th! And add your Spring projects on Friday, March 22nd at 8 a.m. CST…see you there!! This is another great link-up like our Valentine’s Day link-up that was such a success in February so start thinking about your favorite Spring projects you would like to share.
Today you can also check out these Chalkboard Crosses on The Pennington Point!
This week we will each be showcasing a project and here are all of the great hostesses that will be offering fun projects this week!
Meet your hostesses…