I just want to say a special thank you to each of you for visiting my website and sharing it with your friends, family, and your own readers. This month was a big move for us over to a new WordPress blog and we hope that you are able to find everything easier, that you are enjoying the new full feed, and that the site is continuing to be a fun and inspirational destination.
If there is anything you would like to see on here, please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know what you would like to see in the upcoming year.
Are you on Facebook? Please be sure to Fan our MomAdvice.com Page. We would love to continue to share and interact with you! If you are on Twitter, you can find me there too sharing about our daily life and what is happening on our site. There are so many ways to connect regularly with the site and I would love to interact with you daily!
Don’t forget, you can subscribe to my feeds and never miss another thing on our site again! We have a landing page where it makes it easy to subscribe to our blogs and you can even subscribe to my article feed. Everything is right at your fingertips and we want the site to be a daily destination for you and your family!
This month’s top referrers were:
1. Freebies 4 Mom
2. Like Merchant Ships
3. Tip Nut
6. Organizing Your Way
8. Feels Like Home
9. Nest Files
10. Kingdom First Mom
Please take some time this month to check out each of their sites. They are amazing at what they do and we are thankful that we have such great supporters!
This month’s top articles & entries were:
1. Throwing a Baby Shower on a Budget
2. Delicious & Easy Cereal Bars
3. Eating Healthy at Aldi Supermarket? Yes You Can!
4. Great Reads for Moms: February ’10 Edition
5. Mistreating My Windows the Type-A Way
6. Welcome to Our New to Us House
7. The Best Steakhouse Experience on a Poor House Budget
8. Chicken, Broccoli, & Fusilli in Garlic Cream Sauce
9. Iron Chef Moms Challenge: Day One
10. Weekly Meal Planner Download