I just want to say a special thank you to each of you for visiting my website and sharing it with your friends, family, and your own readers. We had another great month and it is all thanks to you. I hope to continue offering support through our site, lots of giveaways for our readers, and a place where you feel valued and cared for. If there is anything you would like to see on here, please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know what you would like to see in the upcoming year.
Don’t forget, you can subscribe to my feeds and never miss another thing on our site again! We have a landing page where it makes it easy to subscribe to our blogs and you can even subscribe to my article feed.
This month’s top referrers were:
1. Freebies 4 Mom
2. I’m An Organizing Junkie
5. Tip Nut
7. Deal Seeking Mom
8. Feels Like Home
9. Frugal Freebies
Please take some time this month to check out each of their sites. They are amazing at what they do and we are thankful that we have such great supporters!
This month’s top articles & entries were:
1. One Month of Slow Cooking
2. Sinfully Sweet Cornbread & Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
3. 2009 Family Organizing Tools Round-Up
4. 10 Useful Tips for Twitter Users
5. To Die For Pot Roast Sandwiches
6. Ideas for Making Lunch Fun and Healthy
7. World’s Greatest Homemade Slushies
8. Can I Make My Own Salad Bar?
9. And Then There Was One
10. My Best Friend Left Today