As you may have guessed by now, we love our teachers and we love letting them know how thankful we are for all the time, energy, and love they put into educating our children! I look forward to Teacher Appreciation Week each year (May 6-10 this year) as a time I can really let them know how we feel (though of course telling them all through the school year is allowed, too!).
Today I’m excited to share with you 19 of our best teacher appreciation ideas – all pulled from the archives of MomAdvice! Some years I have more time and some years less, so there are ideas for gifts that can be created in minutes like Oreo Cookie Biscotti:
Or if you have more time there are some super special ideas that are guaranteed to knock their socks off like a Rosette Bib Necklace:
Need a few more ideas…how about 17 more? These are some of the best projects I’ve come up with over the years – and I found them to be a great way to show love to the awesome teachers in our lives!
1. DIY Book Page Flower Bouquet (this year’s teacher appreciation idea!)
2. Teacher School Supplies Cake
3. Raise Your Hand If You Mustache a Question Printable & Mustache Mug
4. Rolled Rosette Pins
5. Light & Fluffy Baked Cake Donuts
6. No-Slip Bookmarks (3rd project in the post)
7. Oatmeal Cookies & Milk Bath Soak
8. Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt Brownies
9. Easy Felt Fabric Brooches
10. Light Snickerdoodle Biscotti
11. Rolled Rosette Ribbon Rings
12. Fabric Flower Pins
13. Honey Nut Granola
14. Knitted Coffee Cozies
15 DIY Monogrammed Wine Glasses
16. Six Stitch Knitted Ruffled Scarf
17. Easy Microwave Peanut Brittle
What are some ways you’ve found to say thanks to teachers?