I was so thrilled to see that I was nominated with a Thinking Blogger Award
from Home Ec 101
. Those ladies rock and if you haven’t had an opportunity to visit their site, I highly encourage it. I am very grateful for the nomination and I am looking forward to sharing a few of my own favorite blogs that I think should be nominated.
– She is one of my absolute favorite bloggers and every day that I read it, I learn a little more about her family and her life in Alaska. She is a creative parent, a thinker, crafty, and an amazing writer. Her blog inspires me creatively and is a pleasure to read. If you are a blogger, she writes some great tutorials for gaining traffic and becoming known within the blogging community.
2. the homespun heart
– Monica is such a great blogger whom I always look forward to reading. Her blog focuses on enjoying the simple pleasures in life. I look forward to her creative ideas for the home and the crafts that she comes up with during the holidays. I try to check this blog daily because I truly enjoy it that much!
3. Fish Creek House
– I came across this blog more recently, but it is already one of my favorites. It is a wonderful journal filled with stories on how they built their own dream home bed and breakfast in Montana. They share their recipes, tips on how to explore the great outdoors, and tips on traveling.
4. Rookie Moms
– This blog is an excellent resource for finding things to do with your children. It is the type of blog that I wish I had when I first became a mom, as it is filled with great activities for you to do with your child. The activities are broken down by age brackets and categories, making it easy to find just what you need when you need it. These ladies are fabulous, and you can tell that they put a lot of effort into this blog! Kudos to you!
5. The Simple Dollar
– What can I say about this blog? It is a wealth of knowledge and I am in complete amazement at how much information is offered each day. The posts are thought-provoking and takes the art of saving money to new heights. This blog is worth your time invested in reading through their extensive archives.
Should they accept the award, these are the rules of the game:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post
so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version
doesn’t fit your blog).
Again, many thanks to Home Ec 101
for their thoughtful nomination!