I have a wonderful giveaway to offer this week that I am so excited about for you. We are giving away an iPod Touch 8GB (2nd Generation) plus a $10 iTunes Gift Card to one lucky MomAdvice reader.
I wanted to offer you many different ways that you could submit an entry. You can choose to do just one thing on the list for one entry OR you can choose multiple things to do to gain extra entries. It is totally up to you.
For each item that you do, you can leave one extra comment to enter. Each comment is one entry.
Your Multiple Entry Options. Choose one or Choose Them All!
1. Leave a comment and tell me how you celebrate Valentine’s Day.
2. Subscribe to my feeds. Subscribe to my blogs,(pick one or subscribe to all three) then leave a comment letting me know you have subscribed.
3. Follow me on Twitter. I need more friends and love seeing what you are up to. If you are unfamiliar with Twitter, read this entry for what it is all about and sign up for a free account. My Twitter name is @momadvice. Once you have followed me, leave a comment and let me know that you are my latest and greatest friend!
4. Join the MomAdvice No Spend Challenge. You must add your name to this linky list and commit to a day, a week, a month, or whatever time frame you feel comfortable with and not spend money. Our family has committed to the month of February and will be documenting our journey with you. I would love for you to join in and you get an extra entry in the process! Once you have added your name to the No Spend Challenge, leave a comment and let me know that you are commited to getting those finances back on track!
5. Try a Notebook Experiment. Each Thursday we post a Notebook of fun ideas from other blogs. If you attempt one of those ideas, and add your name on Thursday to my linky list with a link to a Notebook Experiment that you tried, you can get an extra entry. This will be posted on Thursday so start your engines and do something creative with your families this week. Once your name has been added to the list, you can leave a comment and let me know what Notebook Experiment you completed. Here are some examples of my past Experiments and a link to all the notebook links that you can choose from.
6. Listen to MomAdvice Simplified.I will be dropping a secret word in for an extra entry. Once you hear the word, you must privately email me at amy(at)momadvice(dot)com with the secret word. This episode will be airing at 2PM EST on February 5, 2009.
Only valid entries will be included in this contest and our winner will be chosen at random. A big thank you to our sponsors: Walmart, Nestle, M&M’s, and Russell Stover who decided to offer our MomAdvice readers and my fellow 11 Moms a chance to giveawayan iPod Touch in celebration of Valentine’s Day! Walmart is offering some Valentine’s freebies for you too! Visit Walmart’s Valentines Page to download the free Hershey’s Blow a Kiss iPhone application, send a free M&M personalized E-Card to your Valentine, and make a playlist of your favorite love songs while you take a listen to Walmart’s 11 Moms favorite love songs!
All entries must be in by February 14th at 8PM EST. Again, only valid entries will be included. Good luck to each of you and thank you for taking the time to enter this wonderful contest!