I just want to say a special thank you to each of you for visiting my website and sharing it with your friends, family, and your own readers. We had another great month and it is all thanks to you. I hope to continue offering support through our site, lots of giveaways for our readers, and a place where you feel valued and cared for. If there is anything you would like to see on here, please contact me (email@example.com) and let me know what you would like to see in the upcoming year.
Don’t forget, you can subscribe to my feeds and never miss another thing on our site again! We have a landing page where it makes it easy to subscribe to our blogs and you can even subscribe to my article feed.
This month’s top referrers were:
1. Freebies 4 Mom
2.Money Saving Mom
3. Small Notebook
6. Tip Nut
7. Common Sense With Money
8. Deal Seeking Mom
9. A Soft Place to Land
10. Reluctant Entertainer
Please take some time this month to check out each of their sites. They are amazing at what they do and we are thankful that we have such great supporters!
This month’s top articles & entries were:
1. Gifts You Can Make: Delicious Hot Drink Mixes
2. Fluffy & Light Pumpkin Pancakes
3. The Hidden Secrets to Perfect Cut-Out Sugar Cookies
4. Gifts You Can Make: Homemade Bath Salts & Soaks
5. Gifts You Can Make: Elegant Quick Breads With Free Printable Gift Tags
6. Ideas for Budget-Friendly Gifts for Guys
7. All I Want for Christmas… The ’09 Edition
8. Use What You Have: Handmade Advent Calendar
9. Gifts You Can Make: Kimba Inspired Wreaths
10. Creamy Pumpkin Pasta