I just want to say a special thank you to each of you for visiting my website and sharing it with your friends, family, and your own readers. We had the highest amount of unique visitors since MomAdvice began five years ago! I am so proud!
I hope to continue offering support through our site, lots of giveaways for our readers, and a place where you feel valued and cared for. If there is anything you would like to see on here, please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know what you would like to see in the upcoming year.
Don’t forget, you can subscribe to my feeds and never miss another thing on our site again! We have a landing page where it makes it easy to subscribe to our blogs and you can even subscribe to my article feed.
This month’s top referrers were:
1. Freebies 4 Mom
3. Craftzine Blog
4. I’m An Organizing Junkie
6. A Soft Place to Land
7. Small Notebook
8. Organizing Your Way
9. Hoosier Homemade
10. Tip Nut
Please take some time this month to check out each of their sites. They are amazing at what they do and we are thankful that we have such great supporters!
This month’s top articles & entries were:
1. Gifts You Can Make: Delicious Hot Drink Mixes
2. Easy Make-Ahead Recipes for Thanksgiving Day
3. Taste of Fall: Pumpkin Cranberry Cornbread
4. Gifts You Can Make: Handmade Bath Salts & Soaks
5. Creamy Pumpkin Pasta
6. Deliciously Spiced Pumpkin Waffles
7. Make Your Own Mixes & Convenience Foods
8. The Christmas Jar
9. Ten Great Children’s Books to Give This Holiday Season
10. Foolproof Bread Machine Recipe: Portuguese White Bread