I just want to say a special thank you to each of you for visiting my website and sharing it with your friends, family, and your own readers. This month was a big move for us over to a new WordPress blog and we hope that you are able to find everything easier, that you are enjoying the new full feed, and that the site is continuing to be a fun and inspirational destination.
If there is anything you would like to see on here, please contact me ([email protected]) and let me know what you would like to see in the upcoming year.
Are you on Facebook? Please be sure to Fan our MomAdvice.com Page. We would love to continue to share and interact with you! If you are on Twitter, you can find me there too sharing about our daily life and what is happening on our site. There are so many ways to connect regularly with the site and I would love to interact with you daily!
Don’t forget, you can subscribe to my feeds and never miss another thing on our site again! We have a landing page where it makes it easy to subscribe to our blogs and you can even subscribe to my article feed. Everything is right at your fingertips and we want the site to be a daily destination for you and your family!
This month’s top referrers were:
2. Freebies 4 Mom
3. How Does She?
5. A Soft Place to Land
6. Hoosier Homemade
7. Organizing Your Way
8. Tip Nut
9. Like Merchant Ships Tumblr
10. I’m An Organizing Junkie
This month’s top articles & entries were:
1. Perfectly Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Root Beer Floats
2. Picky Eater Dinner Ideas
3. Grocery Shopping Tips
4. One Month of Slow Cooking
5. Giving With the Scraps of Life: 10 Painless Ways to Give to Charities
6. Creating Beautiful & Frugal Treasure Chests
7. Back-to-School Recipes, Organization Tips, & Other Hidden Resources
8. Great Reads for Moms: August ’10 Edition
9. A Darn Good Chocolate Cake
10. Ask the Frugal Momma: Throwing a Baby Shower on a Budget?
Please take some time this month to check out each of their sites. They are amazing at what they do and we are thankful that we have such great supporters!