This is the only cocoa mix I make anymore- it is perfect. It would make a wonderful holiday gift too!
Amy’s Favorite Cocoa MixÂ
4Â Â Â Â Â cupsÂ nonfat dry milk powder
1 1/2 Â Â Â cups sugar
1 Â Â Â cup non-dairy coffee creamer
2/3 Â Â Â cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 (4 Â Â Â ounce) package instant chocolate fudge pudding (I just use the Aldi chocolate pudding mix)
1. Place all ingredients in large bowl.
2. Stir together with a wire whisk.
3. Place mix in a sifter and sift to make a really fine powder.
4. This really make sure everything is really combined.
5. Store in a sealed container.
6. Add 1/2 cup of mix to an 8oz.mug filled with water (If you don’t like a rich cup of cocoa, stick to 1/4 cup of the mix)