These are great to make when you need to make a big batch of grilled cheese. They stay nice and toasty when dipped in soups!
Toasted Cheese SandwichesÂ
12 Â Â Â Â slicesÂ bread
6Â Â Â slices cheddar cheese or American cheese
8 Â Â Â tablespoons butter or margarine
1. Butter each side of the bread slices with 1 t butter or margarine, and place on a baking sheet.
2. Place cheese on each slice of bread.
3. Top with remaining bread.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes at 450.
5. Flip the sandwiches, and bake an additional 6 to 8 minutes, or until golden brown.Â