Better Than Pam SprayÂ
1/2 Â Â Â Â cupÂ corn oil orÂ Â canola oil orÂ vegetable oil
1/2 Â Â Â cup vegetable shortening, room temperature (Crisco shortening is good)
1/2 Â Â Â cup all-purpose flour
1. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Using an electric mixer beat until mixture has multiplied in volume, and resembles marshmallow cream.
3. Place in a storage container, and store on the counter, or in a cupboard.
4. In hot weather, it may be refrigerated, but remember to take it out of the fridge, as it should be room temperature for easiest spreadability.
5. Mix before using then brush pans gently with pastry brush or a clean paper towel.